S’enregistrer
Membres    Groupes    Profil    Rechercher   
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 22 Sep - 02:58 (2018)     •     FAQ FAQ   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion Connexion
Zuckerberg plans to fix on Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tout défoncé de LSD Prod Index du Forum -> Equipe Technique / Acteurs -> Acteurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Stephen01

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 15:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zuckerberg plans to fix on Facebook Répondre en citant

The 33-year-old founder and CEO of Facebook, the largest social media platform that has billions of subscribers scattered all over the world, Mark Zuckerberg, has things to fix on Facebook in 2018 to protect the users of the platform.

For the year 2018, Zuckerberg is challenging himself to do better at his job. He stated that his personal challenge and plan for 2018 is working to prevent Facebook from being misused in ways that potentially do harm to its billions of users and to society at large.

Read the post as shared on his Facebook page below;

I've visited every US state, run 365 miles, built an AI for my home, read 25 books, and learned Mandarin.

I started doing these challenges in 2009. That first year was a deep recession and Facebook was not yet profitable. We needed to get serious about making sure Facebook had a sustainable business model. It was a serious year, and I wore it every day to reminder.

https://www.eaglesnewsmedia.com/2018/01/things-mark-zuckerberg-plans-to-fix…

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 15:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum tout défoncé de LSD Prod Index du Forum -> Equipe Technique / Acteurs -> Acteurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation